Full time guitar teacher position
At S & C, we strive to provide the highest quality guitar instruction to adults and children who want to learn or improve their skills with highly qualified and experienced guitar teachers.
Because providing an excellent guitar education is our mission and passion, we are looking to work with guitar teachers who are enthusiastic about passing on their incredible knowledge to those eager to learn.
We would love to hear from you if you believe you have the necessary skills to fill this guitar teacher position.
- Excellent English, both verbal and written
- Having a degree from a prestigious music university
- Having at least 5 years of teaching experience is required
- Having a flexible approach and the ability to adapt to different people
- Being able to teach a variety of genres
- Understanding the ABRSM or Trinity College grade examinations
- Being able to teach a second instrument, such as bass guitar or drums is advantageous
If you are interested in joining our wonderful team of music instructors at our beautiful academy in DIFC, please email your CV, photograph of yourself and reference letter.
Please note that you will only be invited to attend an interview if you get selected upon revision of your application.
Send your application for attention of hiring manager Stefan Joubert: